Other Information

Sunday, 26 September 2010

Red Love - such a delicious apple


I said I would post about the new 'Red Love' apple, exclusive to Suttons. And I did (last night), on my Wild Somerset Child blog. So to avoid duplication, please click on the blog link and go to the end of Saturday's post (Sat 25th Sept). I wish you could taste its juiciness and see the heart in the middle of a cut apple. And the bright red juice made from a quantity of the apples is pure fruity bliss; not too sweet, as many apple juices are. I think I will have to find space in my recently created eco-garden for one of these small trees.


2 comments:

  1. I spotted you watching Mark Diacono et al. at one point, but alas by the time I got to where I'd seen you, I was too late :(

    I'm compiling a list of who's been to the Autumn Show, so will plunder your links to put over at Meet at Malvern if I may?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oakdene Landscapes Ltd is owned and run by Stephen Conway in Delgany, Co Wicklow. Oakdene has over 20 years experience in the construction of quality gardens in Ireland. Garden Design Ireland

    ReplyDelete